NumBlox is cuisenaire rods - number blocks - for mobile devices!
See NumBlox demo video on YouTube.
Or, Screenshots below.
- Standard number blocks 1-10 in standard cuisenaire rod colors.
- Or choose pretty rainbow colors, or Math-U-See compatible pastel colors
- Standard cyan graph paper - unit grid, 5-and-1, or blank background.
- Math-appropriate graphite pencilwork with eraser.
- Blocks stack! Clear expression of "subtract".
- Number display while moving blocks.
- Tap to rotate block.
- Limited language on user interface.
- Scroll with two-finger gesture.
- Rotate device - edit in landscape or portrait orientation.
- Share artwork via camera roll, email, Facebook, Twitter, and others.
- Or, block Internet access for young children.
New for NumBlox version 2.1.2, January 2013
- Choice of colors! Pretty Rainbow, standard Cuisenaire, or Pastel.
- Pastel colors inspired by Math-U-See number blocks.
- Zoom - great for small devices!
- "Other" share - list all apps that accept share (iOS6 and Android).
- Smoother scrolling, especially on iOS devices.
- Now available on NOOK HD and NOOK HD+ by Barnes & Noble.
NumBlox is available on web, iOS, and Android -
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Kindle Fire, NOOK HD and NOOK HD+ by Barnes & Noble, Android phones and tablets, all sizes. Features
vary - the web version doesn't have all the features of the mobile apps, at the moment.